The WASWUG Conference began in 2005 as an opportunity for district users to learn more about the Skyward product suite, share insights, and network.
With its growing popularity, and the need for additional training, WASWUG expanded to two conferences a year, WASWUG Spring (held in March in Bellevue, WA) and WASWUG Fall (held October in Spokane, WA).
In 2021 the WASWUG conference pivoted to a virtual conference to meet the needs of our users during the pandemic. Virtual WASWUG was such a success that in 2022 we will bring you a hybrid WASWUG experience. All the wonders of WASWUG, including training sessions, exhibitors, and networking opportunities, will be available for in-person attendees in Bellevue, WA and for our virtual attendees through our conference platform OnAIR.
Breakout Session Training – The Key to WASWUG
- Participants can attend a variety of sessions to better utilize Skyward software.
- Sessions are taught by WSIPC staff, Regional ESD staff, Skyward experts, and district power users.
- Guest presenters are from OSPI, DOH, DRS, SAO and others, selected to speak on hot topics and current trends.
- Many Professional Development workshops are also available.
- Between both WASWUG conferences, we host nearly 300 different 60-minute sessions and 20 different 2- to 3-hour sessions.
WSIPC is a non-profit cooperative that provides technology solutions, services, and support to K-12 public, private, charter, and tribal schools. Their offerings include a powerful line-up of student, business, human resources, and reporting applications, along with an array of premium technologies. Going beyond standard assistance, their experts provide exceptional service, support and training. WSIPC’s innovative structure is designed to help schools do more with every dollar and empower them with the tools to work smarter. Learn more at wsipc.org.