The WASWUG Conference began in 2005 as an opportunity for district users to learn more about the Skyward product suite, share insights and network.
With its growing popularity and the need for additional training, WASWUG expanded.
Now there are two opportunities to attend: WASWUG Spring, held in March in Bellevue, WA and WASWUG Fall, held in October in Spokane, WA (though virtual this year).
Between both conferences, WASWUG reaches over 1,600+ participants each year.
Breakout Session Training – The Key to WASWUG
- Participants can attend a variety of sessions to better utilize Skyward software.
- Sessions are taught by WSIPC staff, Regional ESD staff, Skyward experts, and district power users.
- Guest presenters are from OSPI, DOH, DRS, SAO and others, selected to speak on hot topics and current trends.
- Many Professional Development workshops are also available.
- Between both WASWUG conferences, we host nearly 300 different 60-minute sessions and 20 different 2- to 3-hour sessions.
WSIPC is a non-profit cooperative that provides technology solutions, services, and support to K-12 public, private, and charter schools. Their offerings include a powerful line-up of student, business, human resources, and reporting applications, along with an array of premium technologies. Going beyond standard assistance, their experts provide exceptional service, support and training. WSIPC’s innovative structure is designed to help schools do more with every dollar and empower them with the tools to work smarter. Learn more at wsipc.org.