WASWUG Spring 2018 is a great way to earn Clock Hours. This year, Clock Hours will be given for:
- Pre-Conference – 3 Clock Hours
- Full-Conference – 11 Clock Hours
Total Clock Hours Available – 14
Important! In order to receive a Certificate of Completion, you must complete the survey at the end of the conference.
The Clock Hour Process is new this year. In order to take advantage of receiving Clock Hours, be sure to complete the process below at least five days PRIOR to the conference.
To receive Clock Hours, you must first register for Capital Region ESD 113 clock hours:
- Go to https://www.pdenroller.org/.
- In the upper right corner, select “Click here to activate your account!”
- Follow the instructions on the Welcome to pdEnroller screen.
When you have created an account with Capital Region ESD113, you are now ready to register for the WASWUG Spring 2018 event:
- Go to https://www.esd113.org/domain/425.
- In the middle of the page, click the "Register for Classes" link.
- In the upper right corner, click Log in, and sign in to your pdEnroller account.
- In the Search Events box, type “[available soon]” and click “Find your event now.”
- Click the green Register button.
- Click the green Register Now! button.
- A Password Required window appears. In the Event Password box, type “Clock Hours” and then click Submit.
- Follow the instructions to finish registering for Clock Hours for this event.
- Important: In order to complete the registration process, be sure to scroll all the way to the bottom of the registration screen and click the final registration button.
During the Conference. You must sign in each day in order to receive credit for attending sessions. The sign-in sheet will be available at the WSIPC Information Desk.
Evaluation. Following the conference, you will receive an automated email requesting that you complete an evaluation. Upon completion of the evaluation, you will then be able to purchase the Clock Hours for attending WASWUG. Please allow up to 10 days to receive your email.
Fees for Clock Hours. Clock Hour Fee = $2 per Clock Hour + $5 processing fee per participant. All Clock Hours must be purchased within 90 days. After 90 days, a late fee of 20% will be added.
Continuing Professional Education (CPE) for CPAs
WASWUG is pleased to qualify as an acceptable CPE program for Certified Public Accountants. To receive a CPE Certificate of Completion from WSIPC, come to the Information Desk when you arrive at the conference, and enroll. You will be supplied with a form at the time of enrollment, as well as instructions for completing the paperwork. As you attend each breakout session, have the instructor sign the form and return it to the Information Desk at the end of the day.
Certificates will be emailed to you approximately 10 days after the conclusion of the conference. It is the attendee’s responsibility to report CPE to the Board of Accountancy.
Continuing Education Credits
Certificates of Completion will be available for you to download upon completion of the session evaluation survey. The survey will be sent to your email address daily at the conference. For the sessions you attended, you will rate the content and presenters. Upon completion, you will have an opportunity to print your certificate. This certificate does not provide you with Clock Hours or CPE, but does provide a record of what you attended while at WASWUG.