An Important Message from our Executive Director & CEO
As we follow Washington’s Phased Approach to reopening businesses and modifying physical distancing measures, be assured that we are working diligently with conference venues and vendors to make WASWUG attendees’ health and safety our top priority.
While hopeful that we will all be on-site at the Davenport Grand in Spokane as scheduled, we are prepared for the possibility that we may need to pivot to a virtual WASWUG. Our commitment to you is that a virtual WASWUG will include opportunities for everyone to participate and engage in new and exciting ways.
We will continue to monitor WA State guidelines, and will keep you apprised with updates and additional details.
Thank you for your ongoing understanding, dedication, and support of our WASWUG Skyward user group conferences.
~ Marty Daybell
Join us for WASWUG Fall 2020
Come together with hundreds of other Skyward software users to learn, network, and share real-life experiences. In just three days, you’ll become stronger in what you know, connect with others, and discover new and exciting techniques to help you do your job. Sessions will include Student, Finance, HR and Payroll topics in both SMS 2.0 and Qmlativ – for every skill level from beginning to advanced.
- Access a wide selection of breakout sessions, including classes for Excel and Professional Development
- Engage with other Skyward software users
- Network with 20+ exhibiting companies
- Access WASWUG mobile app to create your schedule, view presentations, and connect with other attendees
- Enjoy four meals and refreshment breaks
- Be inspired by our amazing keynote speakers
- Receive a Certificate of Participation, which can be used toward CPE credits