WASWUG Spring is a great way to earn Clock Hours, Continuing Professional Education (CPE) and Continuing Education Credits.
- Pre-Conference – 3 Clock Hours
- Full-Conference - 10 Clock Hours
In order to receive Clock Hours, be sure to complete the process below at least five days PRIOR to the conference.
Before you can sign up for WASWUG clock hours, be sure you have an active account with Capital Region ESD 113's Clock Hour program (pdEnroller):
2. Click Register Now
3. Do one of the following:
If you already have an account:
- Enter your email and password. Note: If you can't remember your password, enter your email and then click Forgot Your Password. A password reset email will be sent to your email account. Follow the prompts to change your password, and then log in.
- Click Log into pdEnroller.
- Click Next Step. The Registration Complete screen appears – you are now registered for clock hours for WASWUG Spring 2021.
If you do not have an account:
- Click Create a New Account.
- Enter your email and a password (at least 8 characters long with an upper case letter and a number).
- Click Create Account.
- Fill out your profile.
- Click Update Profile.
- Go to https://www.pdenroller.org/esd113/Catalog/Event/101058
- Click Log into pdEnroller.
- Click Next Step. The Registration Complete screen appears – you are now registered for clock hours for WASWUG Spring 2020.
During the Conference. You must sign in each day in order to receive credit for attending sessions. The sign-in sheet will be available at the WSIPC Information Desk.
Evaluation. Following the conference, you will receive an automated email requesting that you complete an evaluation. Upon completion of the evaluation, you will then be able to purchase the Clock Hours for attending WASWUG. Please allow up to 10 days to receive your email.
Fees for Clock Hours. Clock Hour Fee = $3 per Clock Hour + $5 processing fee per participant. All Clock Hours must be purchased within 90 days. After 90 days, a late fee of 20% will be added.
Continuing Professional Education (CPE) for CPAs
WASWUG is pleased to qualify as an acceptable CPE program for Certified Public Accountants. To receive a CPE Certificate of Completion from WSIPC, come to the WASWUG Info Desk when you arrive at the conference, and enroll. You will be supplied with a form at the time of enrollment, as well as instructions for completing the paperwork. As you attend each breakout session, have the instructor sign the form and return it to the WASWUG Info Desk at the end of the day.
Certificates will be emailed to you approximately 10 days after the conclusion of the conference. It is the attendee’s responsibility to report CPE to the Board of Accountancy.
Continuing Education Credits
Certificates of Completion will be available for you to download upon completion of the session evaluation survey. The survey will be sent to your email address daily at the conference. For the sessions you attended, you will rate the content and presenters. Upon completion, you will have an opportunity to print your certificate. This certificate does not provide you with Clock Hours or CPE, but does provide a record of what you attended while at WASWUG.
Important! If you require a Certificate of Completion only, you must complete the survey which the WASWUG Registrar emails to you at the end of the conference.