We look forward to gathering in person for WASWUG Spring 2022!
WASWUG presenters will be expected to present on site at the Hyatt Regency Bellevue during their assigned breakout session time slot(s).
As a WASWUG Presenter, one of our highest priorities in welcoming you back to our in-person conference is protecting your health and wellbeing. To this end, we have implemented a number of health and safety protocols that comply with Washington State and King County requirements and current best practices.
**Please take a few moments and familiarize yourself with the Safety Protocols provided for all WASWUG in-person participants.**
In addition to these safety protocols, we will be implementing the following safety measures for each WASWUG Presenter and Moderator:
- Overall in-person conference attendance will be capped at 700 participants. In the past, WASWUG typically hosted between 1,100 and 1,200 participants. By limiting the number, we will have more room in conference spaces to provide for better social distancing.
- For your protection, seating capacity in breakout rooms will be limited to allow for distancing between the presentation station and audience seating.
- Each presentation station will be equipped with a plexiglass divider/shield between the Presenter/Moderator and the audience. Stations will also be stocked with hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes that the Presenter/Moderator may use in cleaning the laptops before/after use.
- With the plexiglass shield in place, the Presenter and Moderator have the option to remove their masks during delivery of the presentation.
- Attendees will not be permitted to consume food or beverages inside meeting rooms. However, Presenters and Moderators will be allowed to have water, if needed, while presenting.