Our health and safety protocols are listed below. These protocols comply with Washington State and King County requirements and current best practices and will be updated as necessary if requirements change. (For general questions about the WASWUG conference, see our FAQ page.)
How are you ensuring the safety of in-person conference attendees and exhibitors?
- We are providing a hybrid model, which allows an attendee to register as either an in-person or virtual participant.
- Disinfectant wipes will be available at each presenter and moderator station.
- The Hyatt Regency Bellevue has implemented enhanced levels of cleanliness to ensure guest safety and wellbeing. See the Hyatt Regency Bellevue's website for more information.
Will vaccination/negative test verification be required?
- No, COVID-19 vaccine/negative test verification is not required to attend WASWUG.
Are masks required?
- No, but you are welcome to wear a mask if you prefer.