Marvelous Surprises Await You!
We’re inventing an amazing program for WASWUG Spring. Sessions include Student, Finance and HR for every skill level - from beginner to advanced. Plus new sessions for both SMS 2.0 and Qmlativ, training in Excel, and a variety of Professional Development courses. Take a look at the WASWUG Fall 2019 schedule as an example of sessions offered. An initial session list for WASWUG Spring 2020 will be posted in early January.
- Access to over 160 breakout sessions
- Opportunity to network with 1200+ Skyward software users
- Four meals and refreshment breaks
- Opportunity to network with 30 exhibiting companies
- Access to the WASWUG App to network and view presentation files
- Certificate of Participation to be used towards CPE credits
If you are registered for the conference, a link to log in to the App will be emailed to you in January. Then you can access the App to create your schedule, connect with other attendees and exhibitors, access the event feed and social wall, play WASWUG games, and more! Go to the Apple Store or Google Play and search for "WASWUG" to download.