Sunday, March 8 | 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Each Workshop Includes:
- Lunch following the Workshop to continue the networking and learning
- Certificate of participation for 3 clock hours
- 3 additional clock hours for attending afternoon breakout sessions
- Access to exhibitors & refreshment break
- Add-On to full WASWUG Conference: $150
- Pre-Conference only: $175
Only one Workshop may be selected. A Workshop can be added when registering for the WASWUG Conference. If you are already registered for the conference, you can add a Workshop by contacting WSIPC.
Advanced Microsoft Excel Workshop
Presented by Sherry Prindle, Successful Training Solutions
This three-hour workshop includes how to:
- Automate with Macros,
- Perform Advanced Functions – IF, LOOKUP, SUMIFS and more
- Create Complex Forms
- Contextualize Layouts
- Collaborate Across Workbooks, Platforms, and People
Creative Problem Solving Skills
Presented by Dawn Jones, Successful Training Solutions
Do certain people push your buttons? Do you find it difficult to keep up with change?
In this fun, interactive, life-changing workshop, you will learn the magic that makes HOT BUTTONS DISAPPEAR. You’ll focus on real situations and develop the real skills you need for managing stress and change. In addition, you’ll learn proven time-management skills to reduce stress and help you thrive in work and life. This is a great team-building workshop for managing stress and/or making changes in your organization.