Sunday, April 26 | 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Each Workshop Includes:
- Lunch following the Workshop to continue the networking and learning
- Certificate of participation for 3 clock hours
- 3 additional clock hours for attending afternoon breakout sessions
- Access to exhibitors & refreshment break
- Add-On to full WASWUG Conference: $150
- Pre-Conference only: $175
Only one Workshop may be selected. A Workshop can be added when registering for the WASWUG Conference. If you are already registered for the conference, you can add a Workshop by contacting WSIPC.
Advanced Microsoft Excel Workshop
Presented by Sherry Prindle, Successful Training Solutions
This three-hour workshop includes how to:
- Automate with Macros,
- Perform Advanced Functions – IF, LOOKUP, SUMIFS and more
- Create Complex Forms
- Contextualize Layouts
- Collaborate Across Workbooks, Platforms, and People
Creative Problem Solving Skills
Presented by Dawn Jones, Successful Training Solutions
Just how many different ways are there to solve problems? More than most people imagine. Picking one and getting started, or the fear of failure, is often what stops folks from tackling problems.
In this fun workshop, attendees will be exposed to a variety of problem-solving techniques. Groups will be formed and given different, fun problems to solve that require the use of these techniques. Group presentations will cap this fun-filled session.